If you are an existing TCS customer please click below to login
WHAT IS TCS (TOTAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT)?:
What if we told you, you could monitor key indicators to predict a machines component life…
What if a machines spare parts pack was readily available on site prior to maintenance day…
How about receiving regular data logs on machine performance achievements during working cycles or at the end of the shift…
Well Jacon has developed a ‘TCS’ system turning all these possibilities into reality. In doing so, Jacon has given their customers the possibility to create a working environment that enhances the reliability and availability of Jacon equipment within the mining environment. Not only will it create a working situation that helps to eliminate machine downtime, it will provide the customers with information to increase machine performance.
Mine sites are generally far from major centres which means availability of parts can become a major problem for service and breakdowns. By adapting internet connectivity to our equipment we can monitor performance, engine hours and trend conditions that will give us sufficient data to better analyse the condition of the equipment and have spare parts and service information available in an orderly and timely manner. So long as there is mobile data coverage on the mine site, the Jcare TCS system will allow us to send and receive data to and from the operating machines at any time.
- J-Care DM: ‘Data Mule’ is a data transfer method using a vehicle travelling between the operating vehicle and a surface transmitting station.
- J-Care DL: ‘Data Logs’ will provide us with regular equipment logs so we can get warnings when parameters are operating outside recommended limits as well as obtaining regular job Logs for the Intellijet system to monitor the performance and usage of the system.
- J-Care DK: ‘Diagnostics Kit’ this is all about real time log in monitoring. It is more of a breakdown tool as it does not show changes or variations over a nominated timeline period. It will allow access for program upgrades and any stored data that needs to be retrieved.
- J-Care TA: ‘Trend Analysis’ this is a daily/weekly/monthly snapshot of a range of figures that will be graphed over time. In due time it will give us the ability to predict imminent failure and improve the MTBF.
- J-Care SP: ‘Service Pack’ is a spare parts package needed to perform the required upcoming preventative and scheduled service shifts. With the monitoring of machine engine hours, the Jacon spare parts team is aware that an upcoming service is scheduled and the parts are required on site. The intention is that parts will arrive on site a week before they are required.
- J-Care SC: ‘Spares Container’ is a service where Jacon provides a shipping container on site, set up like a mini store and fully stocked with spare parts. The container will have an inbuilt bar code scanner so parts used and replaced will notify the appropriate people via 4G wireless connection immediately. This will provide the customers with better parts availability and near eliminate machine downtime.
BENEFITS OF TCS
- Improved reliability of equipment
- Improved availability of equipment
- Improved efficiency of equipment
- Improved reporting log data for QA/QC
- Increase mining productivity
- Reduced reporting workload for operators
- Reduced workload for maintenance personnel
- Reduced workload for procurement staff
- Accurate spare parts identification
- Avoid expensive priority/urgent freight costs
J-Care Consignment Stock Container
J-Care TCS Overview
If you’re interested in TCS system or want further information on product, please fill in the form below: